At Consolidated Solutions, we take our commitment to reducing our impact on the environment very seriously. We believe that sustainability isn’t an autonomous program or initiative, but rather an essential business practice. Being good stewards of the planet is our responsibility, and it is our policy to minimize our impact on the environment whenever possible.
To lead by example, we employ many sustainable best practices in our daily operations, such as:
- Using EcoPride ink sets for offset printing, which contain 5 percent or less VOCs
- Recycling and reusing pallets and skids supplied by our paper vendors
- Recycling aluminum printing plates after the completion of the print projects
- Printing on recycled paper or managed paper products
- All of our paper scrap is captured, bundled and shipped to a recycling mill
- Using lighter, compostable air bubble filler for packaging instead of heavier Styrofoam peanuts
- Recycling ink with a certified waste control management company
- Reusing paperboard containers and plastic pails from our aqueous coatings as waste containers
Consolidated Solutions is certified to print the EcoSmart Green Ink logo on any project we produce. We are Forest Stewardship Council® certified and promote the use of FSC® certified papers. FSC® is an organization devoted to the responsible management of the world’s forests. Our programs have helped us to establish an integrated strategy towards sustainability to reduce the environmental impact.